For some blogger in several country ( e.g. Indonesia ) cannot have the features from Google adsense. Lot of Indonesian blogger was disappointed for it, I face with that problem also.
I do several survey and visiting to some websites and forums fro this issue, but no one can help me to answer the question. At the end of my surfing to find out the solution for this problem, I found lot of alternative method to making money with ads….
The alternative program for the ad is “BIDVERTISER”. This program have the same way of work like google adsense. So, don’t be sad my friend, we still can use BIDVERTISER for our PTC ( Paid per Click ) program to earn money online.
If you feel better now, you can try to join with this program on www.bidvertiser.com ….
And also I found some of other program which is interested. I will try it and tell you about this new thing…..

1 Comment:

udin said...

you are right that adsense do not support in full feauture for indonesian publisher. adsense support search program only, adsense do not support adsense for content and referrall. But, think you can register your blog which written in english to join adsense. please read this post

iklan atas

Popular Posts