First of all, you need to recognize yourself. Ask your self, what is your main purpose of blogging? What can you got from it? How do you reach it? ALL OF THE ANSWER IS ON YOU.

Be honestly, I am blogging for two purposes:

First, I want to know everything (positive meaning) for my knowledge and ability. I am really sure that I will improve my knowledge by reading (other blog) and ask the author if I confuse or found some thing strange for me. I just leave the question or my opinion in the comment field (if available). Hmmm…. in the same time you build the back link for your blog or site which can increase your blog or site page rank. In my word, I said “One for More”.

Second, it’s really nice purpose word, “Money”. In my view and belief, this purpose will follow when the first purpose above reached or growing together with it. When you learn about something new with you, I am sure that you will try to proof it. And the final result will be succeed ( earn money ) or not working. Do be afraid to fail, failure is the first step to succeed and the best teacher for your improvement of knowledge and decision maker skill.

Now, what is your blogging target? ( listen to your heart…)

0 Comment:

iklan atas

Popular Posts