I know that the contest in blogging and internet marketing is very familiar word for your ear. Most of them use the entrecard credit to attract the other blogger to participate in that contest. The contest always asks or demands some thing from you if you want to participate and try to win the reward.

Most of the contest created is to increase their readers and Backlink also traffic. The owner of the contest will ask you to subscribe to their blog, stumble upon them, reddit them, Technorati them, digg them, etc. Wow…. Nice way to drive traffic, but do you aware that you are cheated..?

Oke… if you want to join the contest means you build or resize the other blog or site. But what did you get? You only get entrecard credit for advertise your blog banner in the other blog. I can get lot of entrecard credit in one day, and I don’t want to get the readers by cheating them using the contest.

I ever participate in the contest before, but I only get a rubbish article from that site after I subscribe to them which are one of the requirements to participate in his contest. Finally, I decided to unsubscribe and put his blog in my rubbish blog list.

If you want to subscribe to the other blog, don’t do it because of you want the reward, but do it if you thing the content is nice and informative….

If you want the next solution and tricks, you could subscribe to Solution and Support…

0 Comment:

iklan atas

Popular Posts