I really want to be a success person on internet business. I want to have the big revenue (passive income) in my life with only putting a simple ideas and knowledge in place. I also want to see the other person around me to have nice life and happy days. I think everybody have that desire also. But how can I make it?
When I was a child, I see lot of people making money from his/her computer by writing and doing some trick only. With lot of knowledge, skill, relation, ability, and some tool (computer, good software, and internet connection), they can make their revenue in big scale. I have a dream to be a person like them. That is me when I was child, but I am not a boy anymore. I am a man now, I optimist that I can be a success man.
I try to find out in the internet about “how to make money online”. Then I found lot of website/blog explains about that purpose. I also found that there is lot of forums which is discussing about that. I felt that I am in front of the door to make my dream to be real in my life.
First of all, because I am not a programmer and not really understand about the website programming, I begin this project by creating a blog (what you see now). This project aspirated by some websites and blog which was I visited.
They (website/blog) are explaining about the basic thing which is needed to be a success blogger. The first important thing is a talent. You must consider about your talent when you want to start creating a success website/blog. The important talent in blogging is “intelligence”, and your pleasure. You will not be success if you against yourself, just follow your feeling with positive thinking.
The other basic thing needed is a decent functional understanding of variety of web technologies. You need to now which basic technologies are “key” to start a success website/blog. These are some basic technologies as significant:

- HTML/CSS
- RSS/syndication
- Feed aggregators
- Pings
- Track backs
- Search engine
- Search engine optimization
- Page rank
- Tagging
- Social bookmarking
- Traffic statistics
- Email
- Blog carnival
- Blog publishing software
- contextual advertising
- Affiliate programs
- Podcasting
- Instant messaging

Yes, that was a lot for learning or to be expert of them. I don’t want to make you shock, but that is the things you must understand if you want to be a success blogger in monetizing your blog/website.
Hope you can be a success blogger in monetizing a blog.
I will try to explain about the technologies above in my next articles….

0 Comment:

iklan atas

Popular Posts