I am the blogger who is working in the regular job in the day time, and I use my evening for blogging. My plan is getting enough income or revenue from blogging, and then I will focus to enjoy blogging by retiring from my day job. I think that you have the same wish like me….

In my short time experience about writing the article, I got loss of my idea some time. It’s happen when I am far away with my laptop (when I took a dinner with my friend, playing with my son in the pool, meeting with my colleague, cooking, etc). I have tried to remember it, but I still lost them.

I decided to bring small book with me to every where I go even to the restroom (hehehe…). When ever the idea comes, I recorded into my best friend (small book). Then put them (ideas recorded in the small book) into my nice table of next article list.

I write about that idea or thing when I unoccupied or back to my laptop. This way is really useful for me in accordance with my condition. I am sure that you know better about the way to get an idea and keep it safe from losses. Please advise me with your better way of blogging ….

0 Comment:

iklan atas

Popular Posts